Best rockabilly guitar book?

Discussion in 'Tab, Tips, Theory and Technique' started by guitarsammy, Dec 9, 2013.

1. JasonLoughlin

JasonLoughlin TDPRI Member

Yeah that's always the trick with the videos. You want everyone to get something out of them. I always start simple and get more complicated with all the videos. I'm currently working on a new Rockabilly Survival Guide: Lead course for Truefire. This will be aimed at more advanced players. Thanks for getting the licks course.

2. JasonLoughlin

JasonLoughlin TDPRI Member

I have a country rhythm course mapped out but unfortunately I don't decide which of my submitted courses get chosen next. The best thing to do is email and post to true fire to create a demand for it.

I'll consider doing some lessons for my site.

I'm currently in the middle of making two more records so the educational stuff has got moved to the back burner for now.

3. sst69

sst69 TDPRI Member

Hey really looking forward to this course.

4. Paul in Colorado

Paul in Colorado Telefied Ad Free Member

I have a book called "Rockabilly Guitar" with '50's Gretsch and a leather jacket on the cover. I can't remember who published it. Probably one of the usual suspects like Hal Leonard? I've gotten a lot out of that. Arlen Roth's Hot Licks Rockabilly guitar video is good, too.

5. bendingtens

bendingtens Tele-Holic

Jason - not to hijack this thread too much, but when is your book coming out?

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.