Best non fender telecaster copies?

Discussion in 'Other T-Types and Partscasters' started by regnirrab, May 14, 2017.

1. ezra1

ezra1 TDPRI Member

MIJ Tokai and Bacchus

2. anthrotony

anthrotony Tele-Meister

Lots of great ideas here, and several nods to parts casters. I'm looking for a great quality and great playing double chambered thinline (for even more semi-hollow characteristics). No interest in the "Deluxe" style with double buckers, but would definitely consider TVJones. But when I priced this out on Warmoth, I would be easily hitting £2000 which is a pretty premium guitar. Can anyone tell me if that guitar would be better than a "branded" guitar in the same price range? For sure, i doubt it would hold it's value!

On the other hand, I just learned about this UK company run bay an Angela, 42st Street Guitars, and her instruments seem pretty nice although it's a challenge to find one to check out. I mention this as she can build exactly what I would be looking for for less than the price of the parts going the parts caster route. http://www.42ndstreetguitars.co.uk/messagesent.php

Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
  3. doombhoy

doombhoy TDPRI Member

IMG_1889.JPG IMG_1891.JPG

Attached Files:

4. doombhoy

doombhoy TDPRI Member

Gordon Smith Esquire.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.