Best capo for vintage radius Fenders

budglo

Tele-Meister
Silver Supporter
I am using a capo occasionally for my electrics from time to time. I have a G7th and a G7th art , which is supposed to be for all radius’ but it seems to pull the notes sharp slightly . It works great on my 9.50 Fenders and Gibson’s are fine . Any recommendations for a capo that works good with vintage radius would be appreciated.

ultrasun

TDPRI Member
Silver Supporter
The big, ornamented Kayser capos, meant for 12 strings, are perfect. They work on anything.

Geoff738

Poster Extraordinaire
Anybody like the Thalias? A friend recommended them, but they are pr pricey.

Cheers,
Geoff

John Stephen

Tele-Meister
Gold Supporter
Can the Shubb capos be put on, and taken off, with one hand? I need a capo that i can remove mid-way through a song. It's for a Bullet Tele and a Thinline Tele, both with 9.5" radius.

northernguitar

Poster Extraordinaire
Can the Shubb capos be put on, and taken off, with one hand? I need a capo that i can remove mid-way through a song. It's for a Bullet Tele and a Thinline Tele, both with 9.5" radius.
Off, no problem. On, likely need a second hand to do it right, unless you gots the dexterity.

Wagster

Tele-Meister
I've got 3 shubb's and if I should ever need a fourth capo...it will be a shubb too! They have never let me down ....and..... they don't look like some weirded-out wi-fi antenna growing out of your neck... lol