NoTeleBob

Friend of Leo's
Elon Musk and Grimes
iu
Come on man, that's real evil!

We're talking fantasy evil here.

NoTeleBob

Friend of Leo's
... abs proving my point from the other thread that the Connery & Moore Bond movies are the best... all. The villains mentioned here are from those movies. None of the post-Moore villains and side-kicks can even be remembered.

BramptonRob1958

Tele-Holic
Henchman OddJob or Xenia Onatop.

Bond Villan? Francisco Scaramanga from a camp perspective.... esp when combined with Nick Nack.....

I wonder if our answers would be the same if we paired them together ie Villan Auric Goldfinger and Oddjob so Main Villain and Henchman in a pairing?

MrCairo46

Friend of Leo's
I'm a big fan of Yaphet Kotto in general.....he could play "menacing" as well as "funny".
The problem I had with the Live and Let Die film was Jane Seymour. If I remember, in the book Solitaire was "mixed-race".....and poor Jane is as white-bread as they come. :)
Mr. Kotto stayed a while in Baltimore while filming Homicide: Life on the Street
He was very well liked and known as a friendly, approachable, generous man.

telemnemonics

Telefied
Ad Free Member
Some good ones out there, but I always liked Rosa Klebb. Not so much that she was a great villainess (well, she was, I guess), but because she was also a major figure in 1930s drama. Plus, she’s referenced in “Mack the Knife”.

50902528-9615-4672-9697-012-D4-CDD37-F8.jpg

Here’s one of her performances from way back - it should be somewhat recognizable to many of you.

Holy s#it that was Lotte Lenya?
I had no idea.
Still voting for odd job.

Skully

Doctor of Teleocity
I kind of got squeamish when Daniel Craig was in that seat-less chair and Le Chiffre was swinging the leather ball.

I watched that today. Before the scene started, I told my daughter that it was going to show her what mother dreamed of doing to me. No, we're not divorced or headed that way. I'm just a bad person.