1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Behringer pedals price drop on Sweetwater

Discussion in 'Pedal/Effects Owners Clubs' started by Festofish, Jan 9, 2021.

1. BadTranslate

BadTranslate Tele-Meister

Ordered the Super Fuzz tonight. It's on backorder and doesn't say how long it'll be. I'll let you know when it arrives for other people who are ordering and wondering about the wait time.

2. BadTranslate

It would be cool if they still sold this pedal, Distortion Modeler, that has Boss DS1, MXR Distortion+ and ProCo Rat modes. Seems like it would be pretty awesome!

3. BadTranslate

Got an email from a Sweetwster person and it said that the Super Fuzz should be back in stock in March.

Festofish likes this.
  4. billy logan

billy logan Tele-Meister

Just a little Sweetwater data point here...

Ordered two $20 Behringer's pedals from Sweetwater on 1/12/21, knowing they were on back-order. The Amp Modeler arrived 2/4/21, exactly when Sweetwater's subsequent email said it would. Today Sweetwater emailed me saying they'll receive , as they predicted back in January, a shipment of the EQ's on March 18. So. Pretty confident I'll receive the EQ a few days after the 18th.

here's the BIG news... i DID resist temptation, i gave the complimentary candy away.

Festofish likes this.
  5. BadTranslate

No pedal yet and no word when it may ship. Ordered Feb. 6th and it's now March 10th.

6. Festofish

Festofish Tele-Afflicted Silver Supporter

Just heard mid April from Sweetwater.

7. billy logan

billy logan Tele-Meister

Today's the 1st time Sweetwater has me a bit uncertain (referring to my own post #64 above) ... Sweetwater emailed me on March 2, 2021 that Sweetwater expected to receive a batch of the $20 EQ pedals on March 18. Today is March 25, so ,,,

(I could make a joke about the Suez Canal situation, but the EQ pedals are probably on a boat on the Pacific Ocean? :))

... I haven't received an updated ETA guesstimate, which I was only expecting due to Sweetwater's usually attentive customer service.

Just a data point for y'all. Nobody asked, but I'm not miffed at all, playing acoustic these days. One fine day I'll try that pushed mid-range thing :)

Chimey1 and Festofish like this.
  8. Chimey1

Chimey1 Tele-Meister

Fyi, I got a Sweetwater email today that says it might be quite some time before these are in - likely in June.

But, it said I'm officially in line and have my name on the incoming shipment.

Hmmm...I was hoping mid April too.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
    billy logan likes this.
  9. northernguitar

northernguitar Friend of Leo's

You got the patience, man. I'd have cancelled the order long ago....

10. Chimey1

Chimey1 Tele-Meister

Ha! I just did cancel. I only placed my order this week because I expected them soon....April at least.

I realized last night I definitely do not have that kind of patience. Although, I'm still curious about trying 'a few' (lol) of these $19 pedals, I will (hopefully) have those spaces filled on my board long before June. :)

northernguitar likes this.
  11. Chimey1

Chimey1 Tele-Meister

Btw, this is odd. First pic is from Amazon, 2nd from Behringer website. Notice something missing on the first pedal? Hmm...
    upload_2021-4-2_10-30-21.png
    20210402_103658.jpg

billy logan likes this.
  12. BadTranslate

It's been 2 months since I ordered the Super Fuzz and still no pedal.

13. DougM

DougM Poster Extraordinaire

The prices are back to $25 from the $19 promo after SW became the exclusive dealer, distributor, and service center in the US for all Music Tribe products.

14. billy logan

billy logan Tele-Meister

Aviso- this is a too-much-coffee type of post-

This afternoon Sunday, 4/18/21, I received the 2nd of the two $19.99 pedals I ordered from Sweetwater on Jan. 12. Sweetwater had kept me informed of the delays by email. This one is the EQ700 Graphic Equalizer.

Sweetwater DID email me in Jan. that the EQ didn't even have an estimate for SW to receive a new batch from China. And DID, now in April, email me to expect it in two weeks.

Judging by post #73 ^ I saved $10 or $12. Now. Will I consume the candy, or healthily give it away as I did w/the first delivery in March, the Tube Amp Modeler?

The other question is: will the pedal join the Keely compressor, Ibanez Tube Screamer, Behr. Tube Amp Modeler, a Cry Baby and a volume pedal I acquired over the years - loaned a couple out and they came back :) - but have never plugged in any of them? answer- YES - have to at least work out w/the vol. pedal for lap steel. Then I'll probably wind up with the humongous-est pedal board you ever seen!

Last edited: Apr 18, 2021 at 11:41 PM
  15. BadTranslate

Just received an email that the Super Fuzz I ordered February 6th has shipped. Woohoo!!

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.