Did a little bit of wiring last night -- not terribly complicated, but complicated enough. This one is for the baritone, but it's the only one I took pictures of. The volume knob is a push/pull which puts both pickups HOOP when in the middle position, and in series in the neck position; the tone knob is a coil tap for the bridge: approx 7K when down and 14K when pulled. The trickiest part was keeping everything neat enough to fit back into the cavity! With these big ole CTS push/pulls, there's not a lot of room -- not too much underneath, and almost none side-to-side. Not to mention, where does one ground everything? Then I wired up the normal scale (same wiring scheme but without the coil tapped bridge) and it was a fair bit easier. At any rate, once the electronics were done it was time to make a new nut. Here you can see the old plastic nut (only slightly damaged from extraction) and the bone blank which I'll make the new one from... sitting on top of some 80 grit sandpaper. Some elbow grease and a lot of bone dust later, and we've got a pretty good looking nut! These particular blanks I found from Philadelphia Luthier Tool & Supply -- they're dyed bone, so what starts off a black starts to reveal all sorts of grainy variances of white & gray. This particular one has a very neat line down the center, which should lend itself very well to my intentionally worn-out looking Tele!