Bear eats Junkie, Bear Dies

beyer160

Poster Extraordinaire
Hill initially had to be identified through his personal belongings and tattoos, which included a skull and crossbones with the inscription "AC/DC," and a Confederate battle flag bearing the words, "IT'S A REDNEK THING!"

I would certainly describe dying of a meth OD and subsequently being eaten by a bear as "a rednek thing."

Also, I would have hated to have to be the one to drop the hammer on that bear.

Jupiter

Telefied
Silver Supporter
It's not at all clear what their decision-making process was for whacking the bear...they collared and released it at first...

bender66

Poster Extraordinaire
Hill initially had to be identified through his personal belongings and tattoos, which included a skull and crossbones with the inscription "AC/DC," and a Confederate battle flag bearing the words, "IT'S A REDNEK THING!"

I would certainly describe dying of a meth OD and subsequently being eaten by a bear as "a rednek thing."

Also, I would have hated to have to be the one to drop the hammer on that bear.
I'm sure his friends are gonna tell his story while shooting sparks from their teeth, what little they have left.

He's in the pantheon of redneks.

On an equally sad note, I just found out a well known surfer fell to his death off the bluff overlooking the beach I just left. I knew it happened weeks ago & I'd assumed he'd drowned as they found him on the beach. Nope. High on meth & too close to the edge. No bears involved.

Jupiter

Telefied
Silver Supporter
It must have been very disturbing to eat something and get all wired from it. But wouldn't you think that'd make the bear LESS likely to attack a human afterwards?

bftfender

Poster Extraordinaire
It must have been very disturbing to eat something and get all wired from it. But wouldn't you think that'd make the bear LESS likely to attack a human afterwards?
the opposite,,a geeked out bear...look at the dudes methed up running from cops..just on our News today a methed up guy took on the cops and had to be put down..