Ok this is great--I can see why the breakers might not trip when the outlet is submerged. I can see the logic of replacing the outlets. Replacing the wiring seems a little excessive to me--it's all romex; it was all fresh water and not salt. But we will likely have to hire contractor to do the work--I'm not as young as I used to be--and the county will demand permits. Not going down there till the crumbling asbestos tile is out. My brother in law and I were all set to do it ourselves but wife nixed it. The tile was tested as having asbestos, which my wife was going to believe regardless. The adhesive/mastic did NOT test positive for asbestos, which i think is BS but as far as I can tell removing cutback mastic is virtually impossible. We will probably cover it with sheet plastic and drop a floating laminate floor over it. I'd like to do a cement skim coat and leave it at that but I think the mastic makes that impossible.