Based Strictly On Looks ..... Your Favorite Signature Telecaster.

arlum

Tele-Afflicted
Platinum Supporter
I rarely if ever buy guitars based on how good they look. I've passed up some beauties and continue to do so. Out of 16 guitars in the house only 4 have looks that come close to being as good as their tone or play ability. So. Strictly focusing on Fender Signature Telecasters, (I know this is in the custom shop area but I'm more than OK including any Fender built Signature Telecaster), which one most knocks your socks off based on looks alone. Just So Freakin' Beautiful. For me it's the Custom Shop Merle Haggard Telecaster. I don't own one for reasons other than looks, but, based on looks alone the Merle Haggard is the most beautiful Fender Telecaster I've ever known Fender to offer.

What's your selection?

loopfinding

Friend of Leo's
1648772005280.png

VintageSG

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
The Wilko Johnson model for its simplicity. A MIM Tele with a red scratchplate. Wilko played them live for a few years, but now he's sporting a MIA Tele.
There have been a few John 5 models that've caught my eye.
The basic Peavey Cropper. Mick Green played one for a while too, so there's reflected cool for Steve -and- Mick there :)

Roostertele

TDPRI Member
I rarely if ever buy guitars based on how good they look. I've passed up some beauties and continue to do so. Out of 16 guitars in the house only 4 have looks that come close to being as good as their tone or play ability. So. Strictly focusing on Fender Signature Telecasters, (I know this is in the custom shop area but I'm more than OK including any Fender built Signature Telecaster), which one most knocks your socks off based on looks alone. Just So Freakin' Beautiful. For me it's the Custom Shop Merle Haggard Telecaster. I don't own one for reasons other than looks, but, based on looks alone the Merle Haggard is the most beautiful Fender Telecaster I've ever known Fender to offer.

What's your selection?
I am partial to GE Smith…the whole lap steel neck inlay-look and cut bridge exposed pickup…3 brass saddles…it just completes the tele look…. Finest ash….great guitar.

JDB2

Tele-Afflicted
I think the Brent Mason Tele looks great. Although I’d be more likely to want one myself if it came in a color other than primer gray.