Bad Company Premiere 12/8/2021

Danjabellza

Friend of Leo's
My last concert before the lockdowns was a cool experience. A buddy at work just randomly asked me if I wanted to go see skynard that night, cuz someone gave him tickets, and he had a couple extras. I’m not a huge skynard fan, but I figured, why not. So we invited another guy and after work we all drove the 90 min to the concert. We looked online and there was no mention of a supporting act or anything. And we honestly weren’t expecting one. I was wonderfully surprised when Bad Company started playing. They played over an hour, and had a couple Free tunes in there too. It was an absolutely amazing show; especially considering it was basically a surprise show, and it didn’t cost me anything except 1/2 tank of gas, 2 beers, and a hotdog.

Happy Enchilada

Friend of Leo's
Gold Supporter
Health issues indeed! Burrell passed in 2006, Ralphs completely debilitated by a stroke in 2015. Rodgers still sounds strong though!

Perhaps they should change the name to "Rodgers & Associates," like a law firm. Bad Company went Chapter 11 it seems. Their music, however, is some of the best rock the '70s produced and they will always be in my top 5 favorite bands.