Bacon..

Lou Tencodpees

Tele-Holic
Silver Supporter
This morning I fried some bacon. I then melted shredded parmesan cheese in a pan and laid in some bread and American cheese. When the parm and bread got crispy I layered in the bacon and a fried egg. It was essentially a parmesan encrusted grilled cheese sandwich with bacon and egg. And it was good.

Fendereedo

Doctor of Teleocity
I haven't eaten any part of any animal for six months. I've gone vegetarian, I still eat eggs, and drink milk, also butter and cheese. Stopped wearing leather products too. For those that still eat meat, that's cool, but it ain't me anymore.

bowman

Friend of Leo's
I, too, love bacon, but people do carry it too far. Moderation is the key to enjoying most things. Booze, drugs, bacon, steak, pasta, whatever.
I will, however, be having a large BLT tomorrow in honor of this thread…

pippoman

Tele-Afflicted
Silver Supporter
Bacon.. when I was young, I worked in a meat packing plant just like this one. Good times. You can eat everything we made.
On Wednesdays, they would serve everything in the break room, including all the sides. One Christmas I remember I won the the weekly lottery we had. They handed me 702.00 cash. Went to the guard shed to get my pay equal to my winnings. The guard directed me to two trailers. I got a free ham, and turkey. I felt like a fat cat that day. That was back in the early 70's.

I was eating a BLB (bacon lettuce bacon)sandwich while watching that. Yummmmm bacon bacon bacon

pippoman

Tele-Afflicted
Silver Supporter
I haven't eaten any part of any animal for six months. I've gone vegetarian, I still eat eggs, and drink milk, also butter and cheese. Stopped wearing leather products too. For those that still eat meat, that's cool, but it ain't me anymore.
1653689836448.png

ale.istotle

Tele-Afflicted
Silver Supporter
If a whisky is your thing Ardbeg Uigeadahl is the bacon of whisky. Smoke, brine, a litttle sweetness. Magic.

1653690508854.jpeg

Tarkus60

Tele-Afflicted
Bacon may be a carcinogen, BUT...... when I was a kid, my parents owned a small cottage at the NJ shore........the towns used to drive around in the evenings and run smogger trucks to eradicate mosquitos......every kid on every street would file out when they heard it and run or bike around in the "smoke" (likely DDT)...... I enjoy bacon on weekends, but figure if the big C gets ahold of me, it'll be from running/biking around in a toxic bug killing cloud......just sayin.....bacon don't hold a candle to that stuff
Same here ....I drank from a hose....I ain't scared of no bacon....

Fendereedo

Doctor of Teleocity
I was joking mate. Won’t make that mistake again - mate.
Oh, hilarious I'm sure! Must be that your kind of insulting humour doesn't translate too well. I suppose calling people sad little men translates well in your part of the world, in my part it's just plain rude. Enjoy your life, you're out of mine.

Fendereedo

Doctor of Teleocity
IBTL

But @Fendereedo, you entered a thread of bacon worship to proudly tell us that you do not eat it...?
I am sure you could stomach some gentle ribbing? (pun intended)
Very true, my train of thought was elsewhere perhaps. However, I doubt my comment deserved the nastiness of the comment that I received, meme, or not.