Bacon..

Poster Extraordinaire

MarkieMark

Friend of Leo's
I have a regular Farm Brewpub duo gig ( popular in what I call 'suburban rural Nothern VA'- I'm from closer to D.C.).

Anyway on the way there, is a wooden road sign ' FOR SALE PIGS ->' and on the back. ' PIGLETS $110'

- Its just a slightly different sign for me; I'm not a City boy per se, just a middle age homogeneous suburbanite ( who plays guitar everywhere)

I do love bacon, but if I bought a piglet, I think it would be a pet!
Named Arnold.

Peegoo

Doctor of Teleocity
At the bar in the Old Hickory Steakhouse at the Gaylord Hotel, they make a maple bacon bourbon milkshake. It has a slab of bacon in it that's about 2" x 8" x 1/4" thick. The drink is fantastic. The bacon is better!

gitold

Poster Extraordinaire
For 4 years I was able to have all the bacon I want, when ever I wanted it for free. I worked for US foods in the will call and we supplied the brokers with their products. Both Hormel and Daily would bring me any and all the bacon I could want. Cherrywood, thick sliced, applewood, maple, you name it. I was giving it to family, friends and neighbors. Then I had to go and retire!!! No more free bacon.

ale.istotle

Tele-Afflicted
Silver Supporter
Bacon Bomb. Lattice-woven bacon slices wrapped around pork sausage and other fillings.

1653658927551.png