Backing Track Challenge 367 Swing Blues

udoering

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
@fendrguitplayr : nice relaxed version! Your guitar sounds compressed; do you use a compressor or is it the amp?
@Mjark : the title you chose is just right, you sound exactly like a bigband title. Lovely blues licks towards the end.
@telekaster1999 : amp sounds good, clean as well as with overdrive. Did you use amp reverb? Mike´s right with that blues to country thing.
@[email protected] : when I heard your track, it reminded me of the scene where Marty McFly plays guitar; it´s a journey through different styles.
@estreet : just fun to listen to!
@KennyWTelejazz : nice to hear from you again! You delivered a beautiful jazz version (if only I knew how to play that). Mix: your guitar was a little low in volume, especially in the deeper registers.
@SbS : great track! You play with so much feel and expression!
@klasaine : just a very good swing blues track, played skilfully and with a surprising distorted sound.
@bgmacaw : reminds me of tunes like "Mr. Sandman"
@G-52 : sweet fingerstyle - double stops and chords version.
@ASATKat : that´s a mighty fine version you played there, despite the aching thump. Hope you get well soon.
@ghostchord : nice catchy theme you came with!
@NWinther : lovely bluesy playing with a lot of gimmicks! Your guitar sounds like it needs only a little turn of the volume knob to let it explode.
@Mellencaster : yeah, we could discuss a few seconds here and there (and not more), but overall it was a good idea to introduce the song with the simple (and soundwise well distinguishable) rythm guitar and let the solo guitar come in later. I am a fan of letting an added rythm guitar run through the song. Nice bluesy playing.

KennyWTelejazz

Tele-Holic
Oh well, late again!

Hi Ullrich ,

Very Nice ! Love the overdrive tone you used . Also enjoyed how you took your time building and embellishing your melodies .
It's a little busy with imperfections.

Hi Mike ,

I like how you started off Country in the low register and then when your lead came in I dug the Rockabilly Styled playing you did .
You did some nice playing in here when you bounced between a little Rock and Country , and a few other styles that snuck in .

@KennyWTelejazz - Very enjoyable track and quite a pleasant listen all through, Kenny!

Thank you for the kind word Mike ! I'm glad you enjoyed
@KennyWTelejazz : nice to hear from you again! You delivered a beautiful jazz version (if only I knew how to play that). Mix: your guitar was a little low in volume, especially in the deeper registers.

Hi Ullrich ,

I'm glad you enjoyed my playing on this Twanger Challenge . It means a lot too me .
Also , thank you for the crit on my mix .
all the best ,
Kenny