Backing Track Challenge - 362 Chill Jazz

udoering

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
@SbS : Jag sounds good again! I love the combination of the two guitars, very nice effects n the left one. Ending´s well done!
@JCL50 : I dig the careful and slow building-up. Your playing then has a dreamy vibe to it.
@bgmacaw : nice idea with the slo gear effects! I like the first one best.
@telekaster1999 : lovely quiet, delicate version. Like all of the guitar sounds you used.
@ASATKat : lovely, easy feelings. Dig the double stops.

SbS

Tele-Afflicted
@SbS : Jag sounds good again! I love the combination of the two guitars, very nice effects n the left one. Ending´s well done!

Thanks!

On the left I had bridge & neck pickups together, very very little germanium fuzz face (volume down), then analog chorus & delay pedals. These single coil Jag pickups seem to give more possibilities to work with effects. There's enough clarity so sound won't go total mush what often happens with humbuckers (well, to me at least :D )

Last edited:

ASATKat

Poster Extraordinaire
@JCL50 : I dig the careful and slow building-up. Your playing then has a dreamy vibe to it.
@bgmacaw : nice idea with the slo gear effects! I like the first one best.
@telekaster1999 : lovely quiet, delicate version. Like all of the guitar sounds you used.
@ASATKat : lovely, easy feelings. Dig the double stops.
Thank you much. No doublestops, I played 3 note chords.

Mellencaster

Poster Extraordinaire
@[email protected] - Very nice guitar tone. Progressive rock feel and a sweet version, Roger
@udoering - Very nice edgy fat tone. Lovely relaxed track and well paced phrasing and with sweet melodic, octave lines added.
@fendrguitplayr - Very bluesy phrasing, it is quite nice, also love the added strings and the vibrato. Well played.
@Mjark - Lovely airy tone and melodic lines. Listening to your track put me in a soothing and relaxing state. Very nice.
@SbS - The combination of the two guitars sounded very nice. Sweet tone with the effects and phrased quite well.
@JCL50 - Love your playing, relaxed and dynamic phrasing went a long way with your version. A sweet tone all through.
@bgmacaw - The swells sounded very nice . Well paced phrasing!
@telekaster1999 - Sweet guitar tone and your subdued playing go well with this backing track.
@ASATKat - A very nice easy listening version .Airy tone with piano like verses .Nice one!

Last edited:

Carl_Tone

Tele-Holic

AmpsYam.jpg