Backing Track Challenge - 358 Country

Mellencaster

Poster Extraordinaire
@JCL50 -Love it! The throaty tone and your playing were magic with this track.
@bullfrogblues - That finger vibrato is so sweet and the passionate lines were lovely. Great title goes well with the song.
@bgmacaw - Love the slide, it adds more emotions to your lines . Very nice!
@udoering - A great recording mix and an enjoyable track all through. The tone and phrasing were lovely.
@SbS- Nice track for a second version but I quite enjoyed your first version

udoering

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
@fendrguitplayr : you sound as if you knew what you would play. Had to google the song some of you discussed, didn´t know it. But, I guess, you made that your own, your track sounds different.
@Mjark : very nice, also your own melody, nice development. Love the ending (2:50)!
@Alan L Cole : sweet sound, sweet melody with nice variations in notes and sound.
@[email protected] : love the flageolets!
@Raimonds : it doesn´t matter not to know the song. You played a lovely country melody along the bt and that is all that counts!
@Mellencaster very nice, Mike! I like the addtional rythm guitar (tremoloed of course). You found a catchy theme there!
@SbS : dig your emotive slow playing! The rain fits in well. Second track: sorry, like the first one definitely better because of it´s mood.
Just hit record and went with it.
Experiment came off well!
@JCL50 : you surprised me with your clean sound and calm country style. Slightly overdriven guitar is just a nice increase.
@bullfrogblues : "Lazy rivers" is a title that really matches your playing, it catches the mood. And - you added a choir?!
@bgmacaw : as stated above, playing an exact cover is nothing I would exspect. Maybe it helps that I didn´t know the original, but I just like your version for what it is.
@ASATKat : well played, dig your chord work very much!

bullfrogblues

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
@bullfrogblues : "Lazy rivers" is a title that really matches your playing, it catches the mood. And - you added a choir?!
Thank you, Ullrich!
Yes, I did add a little bit of choir but just the first couple of measures and again right at the end. I didn't add it to the rest of the song because it couldn't be heard.