Mellencaster

Poster Extraordinaire
Here's this week's track. Enjoy.

OIP.V6AELi6hFkBqX8advhrMWQHaEo

Track Download 3:13
https://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=14448606

Mellencaster

Poster Extraordinaire
I was unaware of the similarity to the Van Morrison song, it was only by chance.

@fendrguitplayr - Sweet lines, patiently played, and your signature clean tone shines through
@Mjark - Bold clean tone was quite nice and lovely phrasing all through.
@Alan L Cole - Very nice melodic lines and the melody sounds familiar. Sweet quack tone and an enjoyable version.
@[email protected] -The tone was sweet and the phrasing was quite nice for this track, I liked the minor to major changes. Emotive playing!
@Raimonds - Very nice lines and tone, especially the finger playing parts.Lovely version.
@SbS - I liked the rain sound from your recording. Slow soulful lines and paced quite well. Love the tone.

Alan L Cole

Friend of Leo's
I was unaware of the similarity to the Van Morrison song, it was only by chance.

@fendrguitplayr - Sweet lines, patiently played, and your signature clean tone shines through
@Mjark - Bold clean tone was quite nice and lovely phrasing all through.
@Alan L Cole - Very nice melodic lines and the melody sounds familiar. Sweet quack tone and an enjoyable version.
@[email protected] -The tone was sweet and the phrasing was quite nice for this track, I liked the minor to major changes. Emotive playing!
@Raimonds - Very nice lines and tone, especially the finger playing parts.Lovely version.
@SbS - I liked the rain sound from your recording. Slow soulful lines and paced quite well. Love the tone.
Thanks Mike. Great tone and emotive playing on yours!
Edit - my melody sounded familiar to me too while I was developing it but I have no idea what it is or what it's from. Ah, the golden years...

Last edited: