Backing Track Challenge - 355 Blues Rock

ASATKat

Poster Extraordinaire
I've missed a few recently because I've been unhappy with my playing and/or recording but I decided to jump back in on this one. although I cut it off early. There's a little reverse fun at the start.

Nice, your core raw tone sounds much like mine =)

udoering

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
@Alan L Cole : sounds like mixture of Jumi and Dire Straits. You found a different melodic language for this!
@JCL50 : like that tone and the melody you found; the second guitar is very tasteful, never obstructs the main guitar.
@bigbreak : new territory with the lap steel!? Had to think of the Move´s "When Alice comes back to the farm". Well played (as always).
@bullfrogblues : just beautifully played!
@ghostchord : just a little more self-confidence!
@Raimonds : you might be a little rusty and couldn´t perform fast tricks, but you caught the spirit!
@Len058 : see above, the spirit! And, as above, this is no critique of your playing. With more amp-compression and sustain and a little delay you would sound mach bigger.
@Mjark : great sound, and some beautiful licks!
@[email protected] : I dig your playing. But, did you use some vibrato effect on the bt and the guitar track?
@fendrguitplayr : I am sure you had fun, it sounds that way!
@ASATKat : nice amalgam, played with emotions. Good idea, carried out well.
@bgmacaw : I think you should not act as your most severe censor! We are here to have fun and learn!

[email protected]

TDPRI Member
@Alan L Cole : sounds like mixture of Jumi and Dire Straits. You found a different melodic language for this!
@JCL50 : like that tone and the melody you found; the second guitar is very tasteful, never obstructs the main guitar.
@bigbreak : new territory with the lap steel!? Had to think of the Move´s "When Alice comes back to the farm". Well played (as always).
@bullfrogblues : just beautifully played!
@ghostchord : just a little more self-confidence!
@Raimonds : you might be a little rusty and couldn´t perform fast tricks, but you caught the spirit!
@Len058 : see above, the spirit! And, as above, this is no critique of your playing. With more amp-compression and sustain and a little delay you would sound mach bigger.
@Mjark : great sound, and some beautiful licks!
@[email protected] : I dig your playing. But, did you use some vibrato effect on the bt and the guitar track?
@fendrguitplayr : I am sure you had fun, it sounds that way!
@ASATKat : nice amalgam, played with emotions. Good idea, carried out well.
@bgmacaw : I think you should not act as your most severe censor! We are here to have fun and learn!
None at all. Just imported into the DAW and played. I did notice SoundCloud started doing some sort of "mastering" process. Not sure what that is but maybe that's what you are hearing. ??