Backing Track Challenge - 355 Blues Rock

Alan L Cole

Friend of Leo's
Here's this week's track. Posting for Mike for this Friday's, 05/27/2022, Challenge. Enjoy!

1653698645123.png

Link edited:

https://www.soundclick.com/music/songInfo.cfm?songID=14439552

Last edited:

ghostchord

Tele-Holic
Thanks for the track Alan! A very Hendrix-y vibe.

I started jamming a little and it felt just too long so I cut it down a little. Then I cut it down more. Then I told myself, how about you just work on one lick:

This is still work in progress but wanted to share the approach. Getting one good lick/20 seconds worth of music is hard, for me anyways.

Len058

Tele-Meister
All along the watchtower but not really... Thanks!

Today I fixed almost all issues I had with my DIY bassman/jtm45/superlead micro-amp. So I had to do this ;). Still a bit worked up from all the measuring, searching, learning, etc.

Did two practice run's, slapped the mic in front of the Jensen C10Q, normal channel, bassman mode, go. So very rough recording and playing.

ASATKat

Poster Extraordinaire
All along the watchtower but not really... Thanks!

Today I fixed almost all issues I had with my DIY bassman/jtm45/superlead micro-amp. So I had to do this ;). Still a bit worked up from all the measuring, searching, learning, etc.

Did two practice run's, slapped the mic in front of the Jensen C10Q, normal channel, bassman mode, go. So very rough recording and playing.

Rocking in a rocking jam