Backing Track Challenge - 352 Disco Funk

TwoBear

Friend of Leo's
Here's this week's track. Enjoy!

AgPd.gif

Track Download 3:16
https://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=14430420

Thanks for this! I did a few of them because it was fun and short and I kept thinking what does it remind me of... and then this was the last one...haha... THAT'S what it reminded me of.

TwoBear

Friend of Leo's
Hey, I am late. But I had no time yesterday, I attended a safe driving training and got acquainted with the brakes of my car. My tires are sure thinner now. Well, here´s my second try, a one shot with some warts.

Jeanette and I are lucky enough to have good matching rubber on all eight tires of our cars, Plus a full-size spare for me, and all she can fit is the small spare in her Honda, but they are both like new.
We remember the lean days-when her tires resembled bologna skins and mine were so Bad you could see the air inside them!

udoering

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
@TwoBear : very nice track! I dig the additional rythm guitar on the beginning; solo guitar took me back through the years when I was a young man and such guitar solos let me fly through space and time...
@Lynxtrap : whatever you used, it sounds gorgeous!
@G-52 : I really like that you played that track with you country sound we all know, only the delay is an addon. The way you played it made me smile, especially the chorus part is nice.

Lynxtrap

Tele-Afflicted
Very cool!
Whammy pedal - ?
Thanks! Yes, whammy pedal with overdrive and lots of compression, and some envelope filter.
There is also a little bit of a synth module from Pod Farm, but it wasn't trigging right so it's very low in the mix.

Last edited:

TwoBear

Friend of Leo's
Thanks! Yes, whammy pedal with overdrive and lots of compression, and some envelope filter.
There is also a little bit of a synth module from Pod Farm, but it wasn't trigging right so it's very low in the mix.
But what do I know!! Haha