Poster Extraordinaire
Here's this week's track. Enjoy!

AgPd.gif

Track Download 3:16
https://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=14430420

udoering

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
@fendrguitplayr : nice clean sound, dig the hammering-on and rythmic playing. Octaves are always welcomed.
@bgmacaw : I think the pedal was worth to try it once again. The autofilter (or whatever it is) sounds really good. I think we both used similar note choice.
@JCL50 : on my monitors, your headphones are right. Maybe 2 dbs more for the guitar, but all in all it sounds good in the mix.
@Mjark : sounds very good! Guitarsound as well as your thematic playing. Maybe a little more guitar volume and a little less reverb.
@bigbreak : very nice indeed, love the clavinet!
@bullfrogblues : the cowbell was a good idea. Guitar guitar playing throughout; I dig how you structured it by using different sounds.
@Mellencaster : what an opening! Simple, yet energizing and effective. Like that stereo effects you are using. Because of guitar sound and playing style I somehow hat to think of Lee Clayton.
@Raimonds : well, a bit alien? The rythm of the track maybe, but the chords you might find as well in a Pink Floyd track. Never mind. I dig the rawness and slight agressiveness in your sound.
@klasaine : very good track indeed, the jazzy parts makes it really interesting.
@Alan L Cole : great! The timing of your phrases is sometimes deliberately different from what one would exspect, makes it very interesting!