Backing Track Challenge - 348 Classic Rock

Mikejazz

Tele-Meister
@Mellencaster : strong, fat rock tone; your playing sounds as if you are delivering a speech.
@ASATKat : you played the melody of the original very well (at least I recognized it immediately, though I am not sure about the b-part, "Kashmir" beeing only faintly present in my mind). I dig that rythm guitar you added, though sometimes it seems off timing.
@Mikejazz : what exectly do you mean by "over abusing"? Your track reminds me of that one delivered by TwoBear, and my comment would be similar: great rock sound, screaming guitar, played with a lot of speed and skill, but beeing an old man, I need some slow parts so that my ears can rest. :)
Thank you so much for the listen and nice and sincere comment. Well, you said it all, over abuse as i meant it, is no rest for the ears :)

Mikejazz

Tele-Meister
@Mellencaster : Nice fat tone with an edge, strong and intensive playing, yet smooth lines and harmonics, good sounding track.
@ASATKat : Two guitars, I hear vibes from the east maybe. Especially left guitar sounds unusual and intetesting, almost harp like.
@Mikejazz : Rock! Wah! Speed, whammy bar and tapping! Musical and skilled take, sounds really good!
Thank you so much @SbS

Reactions: SbS