Backing Track Challenge - 348 Classic Rock

udoering

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
@NWinther : powerful sound and playing. What you played on the first b-part is my favourite. Nice outtro.
@Raimonds : very nice! Reminds me a bit of King Crimson. I like when you paly fast, but the passage that impresses me most is (again) the slow b-part.
@bigbreak : impressive keybord-playing abilities, but I missed slower parts whre my ears could have a short rest :)
@estreet : sounds good, structured, as if you had a plan what to play (maybe you had). Love the pinched harmonics.
@Mjark : very nice, dig your sound and playing very much. The second guitar fits in well, but in my opinion is too loud. I can imagine some more effects on it (delay and modulation).

SbS

Tele-Afflicted
Silver Supporter
@telekaster1999 : Nice wah work and smooth sustainy tone, vintage vibes.
@udoering : Nice variations of the theme, rich but tasteful use of effects, sounds killer!
@NWinther : There's nice edge in your tone, energetic and groovy playing!
@Raimonds : Mmmmm... Fuzz :cool: Sounds big, but still smooth. Nice licks, sounds good!
@bigbreak : Wow, some eastern vibes.. and vibes! Keyboardist gone wild.
@estreet : Skillful guitar playing, varying themes and using the whole neck. Nice harmonics on top, sounds just great.
@Mjark : You took the clean guitar there too. The track is quite crowded at first, later they mixed together quite nicely. I liked the overdriven guitar and it's varying pace.
@JCL50 : Fat humbucking tone, but there's still air in it. You were able to find room for nuances too.
@fendrguitplayr : I liked very much, fierce and powerful playing. And in the middle guitars started to take off like jet planes.

bgmacaw

Poster Extraordinaire
Since it's been talked about some this week, I hooked up my Smokey Amp for this take...

20200118_140130.jpg

SbS

Tele-Afflicted
Silver Supporter
@bgmacaw : That's an interesting little amp. Wasn't familiar with it, but now read about it. Sounds nice, little lo-fi but fun.

udoering

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
@JCL50 : very nice, you made it completely your own. Some great lines.
@fendrguitplayr : the way you play it fits with the title, it has some frenzyness in it, supported by the synth you added.
@SbS : nice opening! Like the transition from the less fuzzed guitar to full pleasure at about 0:58. Guitar sounds like a synth sometimes, sometimes busted.
@bgmacaw : like your playing, the sound of the amp fits well with the track.

TwoBear

Friend of Leo's
Here's this week's track. Enjoy!

Track Download 2:57
https://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=14417144

https://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=14417775

I did a few takes but it's getting late so I'm just going to post this one now.
I think I screwed up and left my fuzz box running into my tube screamer because the switch on the sound tank model is a little dodgy, making it a little hairy towards the middle of the song, but I put an old Bill Nelson Bebop Deluxe lick in there, so I'm leaving it. What a fun song thanks for that.