Poster Extraordinaire
Sorry, I'm late I got home late last night. Here's this week's track.Enjoy

M31_Spiral_Galaxy.jpg

Track Download 3:10
https://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=14372543

SbS

Tele-Afflicted
Silver Supporter
@Raimonds : Real nice throaty tone and phrasing. I'm listening from down to upwards, I think you're having also cleaner settings than usually.
@NWinther : More clean and bluesy tones than normally. It's real nice, like we can hear hands and fingers and picking too. Good vibes.
@Mjark : Your tasteful playing and those subtle nuances, I get chills (in a good way)
@fendrguitplayr : Keys and guitar, guitar's in main role but adding spices, you're using the whole stereo image and all frequencies, really enjoyable.

Edit:
@udoering : Again sounds great and detailed, conversation with guitars. Bell like clean on the left and bluesy crunch on the right.

To be honest, I've just acquired monitor speakers (KRK Rokit 5 G4).. so it might be that all of you have always sounded as good, but this time I can actually hear it 😄

Last edited:

ASATKat

Poster Extraordinaire
This was fun Mike, the Tonga eruption today made me think of volcanic islands, with dinosaurs
Your BT sounds tribal to me so I put the two together, actually it's a disaster and I wish them the best.

I played some tune as the theme of this jam, I used it to improvise by slicing and dicing as well, little bits of the theme are peppered throughout the solo.

I have no idea what the name of it is. Help

Song For Tonga

Last edited:

guitarsophist

Tele-Afflicted
Silver Supporter
@Raimonds - a cosmically bluesy take! Different ideas keep unfolding!
@NWinther - This one reminds me of a cosmic train for some reason. Also kind of like if Albert Collins was in Pink Floyd.
@Mjark - Kind of scary/spooky take. The backer lends itself to that, but your tone accentuates the effect.
@fendrguitplayr - Nice clean tones. Goes good with the synth brass. A lot going on here. Interesting textures. Did I hear a touch of "Paint It Black" at the end?
@SbS - Ah, Mr. Blues Power himself! The riff works here and the other stuff you added works too. If it wasn't for bad luck . . .
@udoering - Nice riffs on both sides of the stereo field. The two guitars don't get in each other's way either. Cool track!
@ASATKat - That melody is very familiar but I can't name it either. It works though!
@belleswell - That melody reminds a bit of the Beach Boys and a bit, maybe more, of "The Beat Goes Down," by Sonny and Cher. The layered delay parts work in an interesting way.
@Alan L Cole - And here it is! "The Beat Goes On"!

ASATKat

Poster Extraordinaire
Thanks Mike, this one is fun.

Gibson Les Paul Studio - AxeFx3 Auto Wah Funk preset (based on a Plexi 50W)
New firmware brought renewed factory presets, and this one i found funny :)

That was cool, but the question hangs there, were you copping Donald Duck or Daffy Duck tone? I say Daffy. Fun
Very nice funky jazzy playing, and cooking till the end.