Backing Track Challenge - 335 Blues Rock

Mellencaster

Poster Extraordinaire
Here's this weeks track . Play it like the original or improvise. Enjoy!

d3c4df953be5f45318306e5d5fc9a24b.jpg

Track Download 2:35
https://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=14369268

Last edited:

Len058

Tele-Meister
Nice laid back track for the weekend. I hope I didn't offend any fans with this one.

Excuse me for the fret buzz. Humidity dropped and I didn't want to do any adjustments because I want to swap the neck from the Jazzmaster to the Strat. It's chunky and I found out I can do stuff on it I can't on the thin Strat neck. I love the Jazz but the Strat is more me.
Here we go..

Mellencaster

Poster Extraordinaire
Thanks Mike!

Nice laid back track for the weekend. I hope I didn't offend any fans with this one.

Excuse me for the fret buzz. Humidity dropped and I didn't want to do any adjustments because I want to swap the neck from the Jazzmaster to the Strat. It's chunky and I found out I can do stuff on it I can't on the thin Strat neck. I love the Jazz but the Strat is more me.
Here we go..

Kudos to both of you for adding the vocals .Quite enjoyable.

Alan L Cole

Friend of Leo's

Here we go..

Dig those vocals Len058.