Backing Track Challenge - 333 Slow 60s Ballad

udoering

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
@telekaster1999 : slow and expressive; I dig the double stops.
@ghostchord : nice sound, makes the guitar somewhat unreal. You got some relly nice lines in there.
@Mjark : very clever sound choice. One needs a while until you are sure that there is a guitar playing. Like the bluesy orientation of your playing.
@bigbreak : when I hear your lap steel, I can´t help from loving it.
@Alan L Cole : wonderful mixture of blues licks and playing along with the chord changes.
@ASATKat : nice emotive ballad.
@bgmacaw : nice, melodic slide playing.
@NWinther : beautiful with some fierce moments. Sound is not very 60ies. but fits in nicely.
@Mellencaster : sweet clean tones, melodic playing. Glad you participated.
@SbS : slow, emotive, nice clean sound. You went well with the changes.
@Raimonds : very nice, Sir! There´s that Raimonds again with intermitting fast runs that create tension.
@bullfrogblues : very nice - you nailed is indeed.

Mellencaster

Poster Extraordinaire
@SbS - Very sweet and chill playing with a lovely tone.
@Raimonds - Very nice dynamic playing from slow to fast . Those fast runs sound very good and your tone has that edge of breakup that is desirable.
@bullfrogblues - I agree with the others, you've nailed it.
@udoering - Very good, the airy tone and the sweet emotive phrasing, it has that classic sound and feel.

bullfrogblues

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
You all will have to forgive me. I wasn't happy with the tone I had on my previous version of this, so I took some more time and dialed in the amp/mic a little more tonight and managed to get a little more 'hair' on the guitar tone. I think I like this one better. Thank you for indulging me, or just forget about it!!! LOL
My home made Music Man style cabronita into the Kane Overdrive Special MKIV, E609, GarageBand.

Alan L Cole

Friend of Leo's
You all will have to forgive me. I wasn't happy with the tone I had on my previous version of this, so I took some more time and dialed in the amp/mic a little more tonight and managed to get a little more 'hair' on the guitar tone. I think I like this one better. Thank you for indulging me, or just forget about it!!! LOL
My home made Music Man style cabronita into the Kane Overdrive Special MKIV, E609, GarageBand.

Beautiful!