Backing Track Challenge - 330 Blues

ASATKat

Poster Extraordinaire
Nice track Mike, thanks. The guitar player is awesome. It is the heart of the track. I just want to complement it and play well behaved like BB.

Last edited:

guitarsophist

Tele-Afflicted
Silver Supporter
I also once had a root canal where they inserted a bigsby and started whammying with it. They hadn't even numbed me up, not a good day.

Well, I was comfortably numb and they used a different sort of whammy device. Sort of a mini jackhammer. But all is well.

udoering

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
@fendrguitplayr : sounds like you named it, very nice
@Alan L Cole : lovely bluesy version, like the easyness of your playing.
@guitarsophist : you must have a very good dentist if that tracks reflects the treatment; you sound good-tempered :)
@ASATKat : your playing here is quite down to earth: I think you achieved your goal to serve the track very well!
@bigbreak : funky, funky! The first notes stand out, but then you melt perfectly with the track, creating such a power that the track needs no solo intrument.

Mellencaster

Poster Extraordinaire
@fendrguitplayr - Rotary effect sounds and tone is very funky.Sweet lines, Mike.
@Alan L Cole - Lovely tone and very nice funk feel, Alan.
@guitarsophist - The Bassman sim has a nice fat tone. The dentist visit would make me want to play the blues too. Sweet version.
@ASATKat - I think you've achieved the BB king references. Classic blues feel and a sweet blues tone.
@bigbreak - You've kicked up the funk factor on your track quite well .Sounds great with the clavioline.
@udoering - Cool breakup on your tone and very nice blues phrasing all though, always fresh with new lines. The delay fits well.