Backing Track Challenge - 329 Rock n Roll

udoering

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
@Alan L Cole : you really went wild this time!
@fendrguitplayr : like Mike stated, the two guitars went very well together. I like that you did not try to speed up.
@bigbreak : the one man band stroke again! Lovely track as always.
@ASATKat : you surprised me again, playing that thing like this!
@Len058 : no, you are not to slow. Like the way you play it. Just wished you would have stayed with that clean sound (I know, I know, I didn´t do it myself).

guitarsophist

Tele-Afflicted
Silver Supporter
@Alan L Cole - Like you, I thought of Chuck Berry, but then you took it other dimensions. Nice!
@fendrguitplayr - Nice opening riff. It seems we all turned into Chuck Berry today! And then some slide!
@bigbreak - Cool steel stuff! Sounds so sweet. And honky tonk piano too.
@ASATKat - Beethoven done rolled over. Nice squawky tone that Beethoven might not have gotten, but he's an old guy.
@Len058 - It's a fast tempo alright but you did fine. You got more comfortable as you got into it.
@udoering - Yes, it is hard to be imaginative at that speed for that long, but you managed to do it. The tone reminded me of the Beatles a bit. The fast picking around 2:30 was nice.
@SbS - Interesting tone for this style. Lots of nice pull-offs. On the second one, is that your thinline unamplified? My Starcaster is kind of loud acoustically but I don't think I could mic it.

SbS

Tele-Afflicted
Silver Supporter
@SbS - Interesting tone for this style. Lots of nice pull-offs. On the second one, is that your thinline unamplified? My Starcaster is kind of loud acoustically but I don't think I could mic it.

Yeah it's unamplified, but the process was a bit uncomfortable. Had to place the mic just few centimeters from the f-hole. And stay as still as possible, plus not hitting it with strumming hand. Also interface's mic preamp was like 3/4 from maximum.