Backing Track Challenge - 323 Folk Rock

ghostchord

Tele-Holic
Dear friends, I think I will miss this one. On friday I got a cold and stayed in bed over the weekend. I tried to do something with the track, but I could not find something worth of recording- I would like to attribute that to the cold, not a general lack of creativity :). I wonder what you have done with the track.

Get well soon!

Mjark

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
Dear friends, I think I will miss this one. On friday I got a cold and stayed in bed over the weekend. I tried to do something with the track, but I could not find something worth of recording- I would like to attribute that to the cold, not a general lack of creativity :). I wonder what you have done with the track.

Feel better soon!

Mellencaster

Poster Extraordinaire
Get well soon, Ullrich.

fendrguitplayr

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter

Hope you feel better soon.

Alan L Cole

Friend of Leo's

Tis' the season...Hope you are feeling better soon Ullrich!

miguelalmeida

Tele-Meister
Thanks Mike, You’re being too kind!
I found out how to dial a killing chorus on my fender delay pedal and I just had to use it. I spent about an hour noodling Nirvana stuff with it when I realized that it was getting too late for recording live and noisy so I rushed the recording.
Anyway I wish I could have played a solo in the middle now that I listened to it this morning.

SbS

Tele-Afflicted
Silver Supporter
Very late and little experimental take (for me, at least). Wasn't around last weekend, but now had some time. Tried this one for fun, so played it actually very clean and in a subtle manner imo. Then felt like it lacked something, so tried some software reamping for the first time. Probably went overboard, but here it comes :lol:

https://soundclick.com/r/s8j66j

EDIT: Original recorded version, without reamping.. just for comparison.

https://soundclick.com/r/s8j677

Last edited: