Backing Track Challenge - 323 Folk Rock

Mellencaster

Poster Extraordinaire
Mjark - Lovely 2 guitar take, in brief moments I could imagine While My Guitar Gentle Weeps in the lines.
Alan L Cole - Very nice melodic phrasing and playing with emotions.Cool outro.
Mjark - Sweet melodic phrasing liked how you dug in and your tone was very nice.
bigbreak- Very bluesy with the harp and sounds great, Russ.
fendrguitplayr - Lovely tone Mike. Very sweet tremolo and trills.Nice one!

Alan L Cole

Friend of Leo's

fendrguitplayr

Telefied
Silver Supporter
Hi Mike. I just spent a lot of time backing up, wiping and reinstalling Win 10, my apps and files after MS' POS software became crippled and problematic to the max. In general I'm not a fan of having to create new site accounts and accepting associated site cookies to listen to a track posted here. Is SoundCloud or SoundClick not an option for your post?

SoundCloud took it down immediately and I have 2 strikes on SoundClick that I don't want to jeopardize
due to Tolgar comping me a free VIP site as a show of support during my cancer and chemo years.

I didn't think you had to sign up for anything to listen to the link.

Alan L Cole

Friend of Leo's
SoundCloud took it down immediately and I have 2 strikes on SoundClick that I don't want to jeopardize
due to Tolgar comping me a free VIP site as a show of support during my cancer and chemo years.

I didn't think you had to sign up for anything to listen to the link.

The following is the splash page after clicking your link quickly followed by their Cookie notice:

upload_2021-10-16_14-47-55.png

upload_2021-10-16_14-47-3.png

middy

Friend of Leo's
I always click "Accept all cookies" because who doesn't like cookies?