1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Backing Track Challenge - 264 Funk

Discussion in 'Twanger Central' started by Mellencaster, Sep 4, 2020.

1. udoering

udoering Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

Man, that´s hot! You sound unleashed.

2. DrB

DrB Tele-Meister

@udoering - Thanks for the listen...

Unleashed eh? :)

Good observation, thanks... It has been a while (like a month or so) since my last recording. That's why I kinda let go in this one you know...

B :)

udoering likes this.
  3. DrB

DrB Tele-Meister

Very nice... Loved it!!! Has a funky roxy (in a good way) agility... Very well done! That lick around 1:23 is mighty tasty... Very cool picking too!

B

4. DrB

DrB Tele-Meister

@Alan L Cole - Nice! I wanna save the world mixed with Bladerunner kinda vibe. Very cool vid BTW!
    @udoering - Kept it funky... Dual guitars are cool, added dimension! Good coordination too..
    @Squier by Squier - The added wah rhythm is cool! Nice bends.
    @Mjark - Tight timing and groovy approach. Reminiscent of the original... Very nice, cool double bends.
    @Peegoo - Cool vibe! Loved the repetitive lick around 2:13 and 2:40... Tight timing and gives groove! Nice! I thought your tone could be a bit wetter. Loved the tone starting around :10 and the double stops at 3:23... When I was playing over them, I missed them completely and did not even notice until now... Very cool!
    @NWinther - You've got your own sound (as others have said) and this is very cool!
    @ASATKat - I like your main riff... A bit sad tho, which is cool!
    @klasaine - Very cool opening riff... And octaves are very tasty! Cool tone BTW.
    @guitarsophist - Cool tone out of them sims... Nice... I liked what I've heard... Nice note selection / melodies... You too did not miss them stops! Cool!
    @ghostchord - Nice melodies, starting around 1:24 nice melodies ... Just need a bit of exercise I suppose. Cool!
    @KennyWTelejazz - Cool. Jazzy fluid runs, not missing the stops! Cool...
    @Mellencaster - You've changed the song into rock, when it was supposed to be funk... :) Cool... "No Funk Here" !!! nice!
    @HoodieMcFoodie - Cool melodies and repetitions with dual guitars... Nice theme! Nice tone!
    @Raimonds - Nice lead tone... Cool melodies.

B

Last edited: Sep 16, 2020
    udoering and NWinther like this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.