1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Azor Tremolo??

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by BB, Feb 25, 2021.

1. BB

BB Poster Extraordinaire

I was placing an amazon order for my wife and thought; "You know what? It's been several years since I bought a new (or used) pedal. I think I need a (cheap) tremolo."

I've been on a gear purge the past few years and while I still have a bunch of pedals and pickups to sell, I felt a trem pedal would be a nice addition to my spartan set up.

So, I ordered the Azor Tremolo. I figured for $21.00, if I don't like it, it's no big loss.

Anyone here have one? The reviews seemed solid.....mostly good, but of course some hate it or it arrived DOA. Just curious. I'll post my thoughts after I spend some time with it....if anyone cares that is!

2. JuneauMike

JuneauMike Poster Extraordinaire

Last edited: Feb 25, 2021
    BB likes this.
  3. Chimey1

Chimey1 Tele-Meister

Is there any volume drop with the Biyang Tri-Reverb?

4. JuneauMike

JuneauMike Poster Extraordinaire

I don't really remember, but I don't recall that being a problem. I bought it as an extra reverb pedal so don't use it often.

But if you experience some perceived volume dip, adding a little treble seems to fix that to my ears.

Chimey1 likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.