Awesome Blackguard from Nacho Banos

poorplayer

Tele-Holic
Well this one's amazing. It's got a huge amount of wear and tear and is one of the best playing guitars I've ever had. It's got mojo up the wazoo, incredible tone, and a chubby blackguard neck that feels great in your hand.

And what's really cool about this particular guitar is that it's Nachocaster #0002! That's right, a blackguard replica produced by Nacho Banos the master of casters. In my opinion, it's the best blackguard replica I've ever played or seen.

Thank you Nacho, you have done a wonderful thing here for people who love blackguards but don't want to sacrifice their life's savings to buy an original.

P1010007.jpg

P1010011.jpg

P1010012-1.jpg

P1010013.jpg

P1010008.jpg

P1010009.jpg

P1010010-1.jpg

PeterUK

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
Nice!

I do hope the "I don't get relics" brigade stay away from this thread. But you know it will be bombarded with purile comments pretty soon.

Great work Nacho. Love it.

:) Peter

urizen

Tele-Afflicted
It looks "experienced" enough that it's likely to play itself, if it gets bored and lonely in the case at night...

It's dripping with hoodoo vibe. Nut made from a black cat bone?

KevinB

Doctor of Teleocity
Nice!

I do hope the "I don't get relics" brigade stay away from this thread. But you know it will be bombarded with purile comments pretty soon.

Great work Nacho. Love it.

:) Peter

Well, that one doesn't look like some kid with a belt sander did it! That one is not so much a "relic" as a "replica" and no-one knows more about older blackguards than Nacho. It's a true work of art.

I just went through Nacho's book and couldn't find the original though :?: Is there any more info?

Bill Hullett

Tele-Afflicted
Ad Free Member
Oh Yeah!

Poor Player! That is beautiful. If I remember correctly , you have some beautiful "real" blackguards! So I feel like we're in the same camp after owning a real one , Nachos guitars are the only ones that will do!!!!!

Congrats, it's beautiful and Nacho is a seriously gifted guy!!!
(what's up with him being so darn nice though!!)!:lol:

Bill Hullett

Rufus

Friend of Leo's
Wow!
I am one of the few people that find most blackguards kind of boring, but I have to say that Nacho must have spent many hours on that guitar. If it plays as good as it looks, then you have a fantastic guitar. Congrats!

Not to hijack the thread or to open a can of worms, BUT I have to ask...

it appears that there's no decal on the headstock...is that accurate?
Or maybe you don't want to say. I would guess that the easiest way to get around the decal issue is to leave it off...simulating an old guitar that the decal has disintegrated.

I have no problem with the 52 body date or the TG initials or Gloria signature inside. He provides an accurate replica. Some of the guitar-ettiquette notsies may not agree.

Congrats again!

Mark Davis

Telefied
Ad Free Member
He cant put a Fender decal on them cause Fender doesnt make them.

I see they are $4500

Id rather have one of these than a $4500 CS Fender