Australian Members Club

Count

Friend of Leo's
You can eat them even if it is not an emergency. Except, being native fauna you might have to come up with a good story about how they became deceased. Maybe the new power lines in your road …….

trev333

Telefied
Ad Free Member
When they put the bitumen down and the new development is finished people might drive a bit faster...

I'll have to keep my eyes open for a fresh roadkill duck...:lol:

trev333

Telefied
Ad Free Member
geez, it's dark here atm.. and raining hard....

if not for the comforting warm glow of the monitor, I wouldn't even see a newspaper on the table....:lol:

trev333

Telefied
Ad Free Member
My Butcher birds, now sheltering under my back veranda awning from the rain, clean up anything crawling around the walls/rafters..

. they do a daily patrol.. I watch them looking up, scanning for a snack..:)

trev333

Telefied
Ad Free Member
Oh the irony, over at the Magpies...

my suggestion for a new Collingwood mascot...and call it Eddie...:)

white cocky.jpg

trev333

Telefied
Ad Free Member
Big day out.. I had to go to Nambour 20 mins up the road..:eek:

I stopped in at the local bakery in town here for a snack before hitting the shops.

Bumped into two old mates at the bakery who lived along my road and have known for decades... one now lives up in Maleny 20 miles away, the other had just moved to Hervey bay a few hours north..
Both said they hadn't been to the bakery here for ages.. It's cool when that happens.
Old mate from maleny I sold one of my 83 Teles to last year.... says he still can't put it down and noodles around on it all the time..he was grinnin', which warmed my heart...
the lads left to go on their ways, then the lady who owns the bakery, business books under her arm, went past and stopped to say hello and chatted for a bit as well.

I really felt I was in MY town where people knew me and all stopped for a chat....just great..:)

the reason I went to Nambour was to get a new battery for the Navara. I checked out the websites of all the local players supercheap/repco, etc and had a good Idea what I needed to [email protected]+.. but didn't want to go around to all the stores to check what they had, opting to go to the local battery place instead.
As I drove by him it looked busy with cars in the drive...so I went up into town to the other stores...parking was full along the road fronts and I knew Autoone had a rear car park so I went there with the aim to browse their store then walk down the road a bit to the other stores.
Autoone had a 25% special going... on batteries too... grabbed a good 720CCA 70ZZ/2 yr warranty for $185 bargain.... walked out with that and drove home. too easy..:)

it's on the charger now to give it a top up.:)

trev333

Telefied
Ad Free Member
No democracy sausages today at the local school polling station.... awwww...

it's been pissing down with rain and it's hardly got over 18C inside,,, brrrr,,, I'm cold...socks, trakky dacks, a cardigan with a jacket over that.... :(

Matt G

Tele-Afflicted
Starting to worry that this year's winter rain is going to be like this year's summer rain. If so, I might as well move to Southeast Asia, where I can stay perpetually soaked for a fraction of the price.