Australian Members Club

trev333

Telefied
Ad Free Member
During festival times we spent a lot time at the Loco...

other times of the year we'd go into The Central sometimes... depends if we stayed in a flat in town with the kids or stayed at Attunga with the parents...

the young crew were more metal heads than country music fans... into bikes, etc...

HoodieMcFoodie

Telefied
Ad Free Member
Is this it Trev?
Screenshot_2022-01-29-14-49-21-92.jpg

trev333

Telefied
Ad Free Member
Could be... there was a big area out the back downstairs on the back street where they used to have gigs during the festival...

mid 80's probably,,,

trev333

Telefied
Ad Free Member
there you go.. the clouds part for a few days and Bam!!.. 35C with all the humidty you can imagine...

we love a wet/cloudy summer up here.... less 35C days the better, through summer...;)

looks like the next few days it's another front coming across from inland....

sounds like they are getting a bit at the Rock, too and the Todd is up...

Opal miners are concerned.... you'd hate to have to pump out your mine/underground house.

all that green out there.. will they cope?.. ;)

HoodieMcFoodie

Telefied
Ad Free Member
Original Seachange,Series 3 about episode 3 with Patrick McInnes. The Commercial Channel reboot they tried wa a complete and utter disaster.

My wife loved Seachange, I could take it or leave it. I love both David Wenham and Patrick McInnes but for different reasons.

As a young lad in my late teens / early 20's I worked with David Wenham's dad. He was the loveliest, most gentle guy I ever had the pleasure of knowing. You could hear the pride in his voice when ever he spoke about his son, who at that stage was an aspiring but undiscovered actor.

Patrick McInnes wrote one of the funniest memoir / autobiographies I have read. It's called "A Man's Got To Have A Hobby" about his time growing up in suburban Brisbane.

Last edited:

dlew919

Doctor of Teleocity
And RIP Glenn Wheatley. Love him, or hate him... and he seemed to divide people like that - I don't think any one said 'Wheatley? Eh, he's ok' ... Love him or hate him, one of the most influential people in Aus Music.