Australian Members Club

trev333

Telefied
Ad Free Member
Pat should have declared as soon as Usman got 100 in Sydney,,

those few overs giving Green batting practice and then sending Carey in... wasted a good few overs/time that could have been useful at the end..

rexhunta

Tele-Meister
Quit my job last friday, I'm a qualified carpenter for a small construction company that does commercial/civil and recently dabbled in a bit of residential, been there for 10 years this year. We do everything from demolition/asbestos to key handover and even helping the business move in and set up for them, and everything in between from roofing to gyprock to painting to tiling to 1st/2nd fix. We do bulk concrete jobs and earthworks, everyone at the company are chippies, all have posi/excavator, all have asbestos, and every one can do anyones job if needed to swap out. Currently doing all the civil and concreting for a mine site that's being relocated.

Completely dumping construction and heading up to the Alumina refinery plant as a entry level operator, got quite a few mates up there who have been pushing me to go up there for years, going to be a huge life change, going from a job that people needed **** yesterday, to a job that's it'll get done when its done attitude. unfortunately with the 40+ degrees working 15 hour days is just killing and I can't forsee me doing it much anymore, so just had to pull the pin.

Clive Hugh

Tele-Afflicted
Quit my job last friday, I'm a qualified carpenter for a small construction company that does commercial/civil and recently dabbled in a bit of residential, been there for 10 years this year. We do everything from demolition/asbestos to key handover and even helping the business move in and set up for them, and everything in between from roofing to gyprock to painting to tiling to 1st/2nd fix. We do bulk concrete jobs and earthworks, everyone at the company are chippies, all have posi/excavator, all have asbestos, and every one can do anyones job if needed to swap out. Currently doing all the civil and concreting for a mine site that's being relocated.

Completely dumping construction and heading up to the Alumina refinery plant as a entry level operator, got quite a few mates up there who have been pushing me to go up there for years, going to be a huge life change, going from a job that people needed **** yesterday, to a job that's it'll get done when its done attitude. unfortunately with the 40+ degrees working 15 hour days is just killing and I can't forsee me doing it much anymore, so just had to pull the pin.
Are you going to the one in Collie? My son works there.

Clive Hugh

Tele-Afflicted
a tad warm here, 37oC at 11am, decided to be a wimp and stay in the aircon, had intended making a steel letterbox in the shape of a tele for a friend but it’ll have to wait till it gets a bit cooler.