Australian Members Club

HoodieMcFoodie

Telefied
Ad Free Member
Thank you, appreciate it.

Especially after when you get told by internet mechanics that have not tried to do conversions, this won't fit or that won't fit, it won't work etc etc it's nice to get it to a point, be able to take photos and videos of it freewheeling by itself. I've got a nice list of parts to purchase, so there's goes my guitar budgets until 2225.

Anyone who says it can't be done has probably never seen Project Binky on YouTube.

rexhunta

Tele-Meister
Anyone who says it can't be done has probably never seen Project Binky on YouTube.
Have watched since EP 1 religiously, to the point when they announce the next one coming up, I work out the time difference and set an alarm a minute after its released. Even if it's 4am on a sunday morning.

In between that I keep an eye on all Cleetus Macfarland uploads on both his accounts.

HoodieMcFoodie

Telefied
Ad Free Member
Have watched since EP 1 religiously, to the point when they announce the next one coming up, I work out the time difference and set an alarm a minute after its released. Even if it's 4am on a sunday morning.

In between that I keep an eye on all Cleetus Macfarland uploads on both his accounts.

I got introduced to Project Binky back in about Ep 18 (?) by our old forum mate w3stie. I had to go back and play catchup but it was worth it.

johnny k

Poster Extraordinaire
Austrlia. Come for the BBQ, go back home in a casket because these tiny mosquitoes were deadly apparently.

IanMoss

Tele-Holic
Austrlia. Come for the BBQ, go back home in a casket because these tiny mosquitoes were deadly apparently.

small.jpg

kbold

Friend of Leo's
They don't kill you quickly ... you get to go home alive. Still ... wouldn't want Ross River Fever myself. I know someone who died from it.
Luckily, it's only in the top half of the country. Perhaps not so lucky for Trev ... and with all the rain he's been getting.

trev333

Telefied
Ad Free Member
I think I'm immune to Ross.... it's around here and Barmah forest disease as well..

just wait until malaria drifts down from the tropics...

mosquitos can be "deadly" everywhere....

recently, even with all this rain... I can go outside for a call of nature after dark and not even hear a mosquito... very unusual,,, 20 yrs ago they would have sucked you dry after 5 mins outside....😉

Matt G

Tele-Afflicted
LOL. Biggest spiders I've ever seen were in Sydney.
For a change of pace, we moved to central Sydney over the holidays. The new place comes with the biggest spider I've ever seen. Also, the second-biggest spider I've ever seen. The eerie thing is that they can tell when I'm watching them. The good news is that they seem to keep the birds out of the house. ;-)

chezdeluxe

Doctor of Teleocity
My late next door neighbour Professor Ralph Doherty was the medical researcher who isolated the Ross River fever virus.

An outstanding man who went on to be the Dean of Medicine and later Pro Vice Chancellor of the University of Queensland Ralph was a dear neighbour with no attitude of self importance for 40 years.

His cousin, Peter Doherty, who won a Nobel prize said at the time that everyone in the family knew that Ralph was the really clever one.

monkeybanana

Tele-Afflicted
They don't kill you quickly ... you get to go home alive. Still ... wouldn't want Ross River Fever myself. I know someone who died from it.
Luckily, it's only in the top half of the country. Perhaps not so lucky for Trev ... and with all the rain he's been getting.
and also don't eat Australian slugs :(