Australian Members Club

IanMoss

Tele-Holic
Usman to aussie selectors.... up yours, southern boys club..

The first selection panel since 2009/10 to not have a Queenslander on it.

Good on him for doing well.

Though personally I wouldn't have picked a 35 year old to return to the team, regardless of how many Shield runs they're scoring. At some point you have to look to the future.

Many years ago, David Hookes plundered shield attacks well into his 30's, but played his last test at 30.

kbold

Friend of Leo's
I'm not usually a joiner, but as long as we keep it to music, and leave the footy for somewhere else, I'm in. Northern suburbs of Melbourne, I fix amps, guitars, build effects and play Guitar in The Blown Cones. Cheers
Must be a loud band ... blowing all those speaker cones.

So, your a joiner ..... so you make joints and blow cones.

Oh, pardon my speed reading ... I read it that you were a joiner.

micadoo

TDPRI Member
Must be a loud band ... blowing all those speaker cones.

So, your a joiner ..... so you make joints and blow cones.

Oh, pardon my speed reading ... I read it that you were a joiner.
Haha, yeah we started out blowing up speakers, then got out the bucket for the long haul. Worked out cheaper in the end, and practices always seem to sound better

rexhunta

Tele-Meister
been working my bum off last few days on this. It's a '91 Gen 1 Liberty that I bought in early Oct, and drove it into the shed, put a cover on it and ignored it for a couple of months. It was FWD and auto 4 speed, I purchased a 5 speed manual awd bugeye wrx, and have no converted it, my dream for years is an RS Liberty, and my goal will be there when i'm done.

Here it is back on the ground today, i've swapped the entire driveline, fuel tank, all the brakes, and stripped the bugeye since monday. Not bad for me, especially in the heat.

akBMwmI.jpg

trev333

Telefied
Ad Free Member
geez lads, it's been bucketing down all day today here.. heavy stuff, inch an hour kinda rain...

got to keep the door closed to the veranda because the rain on the tin roof was drowning out the cricket on TV...

it will all be running off too, as the ground is already saturated...

been raining all summer really... nice and cool... :)

HoodieMcFoodie

Telefied
Ad Free Member
been working my bum off last few days on this. It's a '91 Gen 1 Liberty that I bought in early Oct, and drove it into the shed, put a cover on it and ignored it for a couple of months. It was FWD and auto 4 speed, I purchased a 5 speed manual awd bugeye wrx, and have no converted it, my dream for years is an RS Liberty, and my goal will be there when i'm done.

Here it is back on the ground today, i've swapped the entire driveline, fuel tank, all the brakes, and stripped the bugeye since monday. Not bad for me, especially in the heat.

akBMwmI.jpg

That's a fair effort mate. Good on ya.👍👍👍

trev333

Telefied
Ad Free Member
bit of rain up Gympie way yesterday... Mt Kanigan is the next radar station north of Brisbane, the one I watch the most..
That low crossed the coast just north of Noosa went inland over Gympie a bit further and parked,,, it just sat there on this Mountain and spun dragging it's southern tail off the sea onto us here on the coast...

just looking at the BOM numbers...some nice rainfall in the Mary valley.... the whole district got a good drop..

75/100 mm around here ..more than enough...;)

DSCN4117.JPG

rexhunta

Tele-Meister
That's a fair effort mate. Good on ya.👍👍👍
Thank you, appreciate it.

Especially after when you get told by internet mechanics that have not tried to do conversions, this won't fit or that won't fit, it won't work etc etc it's nice to get it to a point, be able to take photos and videos of it freewheeling by itself. I've got a nice list of parts to purchase, so there's goes my guitar budgets until 2225.