1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Audio books about Irish (Boston ) and N.YN.Y. /Brooklyn Hitmen

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by ping-ping-clicka, Jan 24, 2021.

1. ping-ping-clicka

ping-ping-clicka Friend of Leo's Ad Free Member

I've been recuperating , slowly, listening to audio books and programs about different gangs and the hitmen that kept the wheels turning. I 'm thinking living in a residential hotel on social security is a lot less exciting and a lot easier and fun than being mobbed up and wackin' guys for a living.

I wonder why if the rule rule is no body no murder, why these guys that are hired pros don't follow that simple rule ? also the no witness part, why let everybody know "we are going to hit "Mack the Knife".
    I stood at a stove making gourmet Omelets at a well know joint for 5 years. I never walked around talking about all the omelets, or eggs Benedict, eggs Florentine, the number of orders of toast or English muffins.
    I would do my job go home wash the kitchen off relax , made go for a walk I did not talk shop after I did my job , it was over. ...If I'm going to make omelets I have to know how to do it alone with out making a mess. is that an analogy? One guy and his crew killed at least two hundred people. Nobody knows how many because the made the bodies disappear, like Chris and Snop on the wire. The only way these guy got caught was because one of the crew got busted for narcotics and rolled. No body except the crew knew where Mack the Knife was when suddenly Mackie wasn't around no more.
    anyway not to get political a guy an enemy sniper kills 258 guys confirmed in the war and he's a hero of what ever , a hit man kills 259 gangster's and he's a monster
    to who? not his boss. Could the sniper be considered sane after wackin' 259 guys because that's his job and he's following orders , the war ends , he wacks 259 fellow gangsters cause that what he's good at and hes following orders now suddenly he's a psycho?

I don't really understand circumstantial morality.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.