1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

AtGames Legends Gamer Pro. I own one.

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Donny Osmond fan, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Donny Osmond fan

Donny Osmond fan Tele-Afflicted

OK most people hate AtGames and their products. I have a Atari Flashback, Asteroids plug and play controller, and the crappy Sega min style. Before Sega made the great Sega min console. So AtGames said they would make a Legend's Ultimate home arcade. And Arcade 1 games got made a dissed the product. Ok I own a Street Fighter Arcade 1 up cabinet. Decent quality. Decent controls. Now they have gotten 10 times better. But awful customer service. And issues right out of the box. So they said arcade 1 up would be better.:confused:

So AtGames did just that. 200 or more built in games. Can add more. Use their pay service. And can log into any web site you play and buy games like Steam and play you games using the arcade. Trackball, 2 sticks and 6 buttons, spinners, and buttons for pinball. decent quality. I liked it but had no room for one. It was great most people was shocked. Arcade 1 Up club had to eat crow. They said they lied and it will be junk. No they did not. Console and arcade games built in the firmware. Really a great product.

Is it perfect no? But it is good enough. Some laugh and build their own arcade. But put illegal download games in them. These are legal games. Sold at Sam's club. And other places. 1000 dollars and over from another company for the same features. And better than those retro pie bootleg joysticks full of bootleg games. But they look really nice. And are not a lot of money. Under 600 dollars.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So then they announced the Legends Pro and the Legends min. The control panel with the sticks, Trackball, buttons, pinball flippers. No spinners. And the min is just the stick and buttons. And the round base plugs into the TV. The control panel is wireless. And needs to be recharged. You can play it on the couch. Bed etc.. I saw Madlittlepixel review of the product. Now let's recap. Mad hated Arcade 1 Up's and AtGames products. AtGames blocked him from their Twitter page. He talked so much smack about the products. Arcade 1 Up as far as I know said nothing or did not care.

So AtGames contacted Madlittlepixel. And sent him both joysticks for review. He was shocked. He did not know why? Guess what? He loved them. :confused::);) I was shocked to. So before they sold out at Sam's Club because of Covid and other things. My family got me one for Christmas. I get it with my Custom 77 guitar at Christmas. It has Bluetooth built in. And some nice features. It reminds me of my Street Fighter Joy Stick for the PS2 and Xbox. Nice arcade stick it was. A guy at GameStop sold it to me for a great deal years ago with box and poster.:twisted:

So the games are decent. Data East, other company's games as well. Home games for the consoles. Their on service I will not pay for after the free few months service. And can access any place you buy and play games. I personally think it is a cool product from a company with a crappy track record. But if you want one go for it.:twisted:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 30, 2020
  2. Donny Osmond fan

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Donny Osmond fan

So does anyone play video games and have arcades, pinball, and jukeboxes in the house?

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.