Are you going out on New Years Eve?

MarkieMark

Friend of Leo's
I think its been at least three and a half decades since I "went out" on NYE.
And maybe there has been three times I stayed awake till midnight on NYE in the last two decades or so.

Its just another day in my world.

The last time I have a real recollection of staying up on NYE, was Y2K. Just needed a good laugh.
As silly as that was, it is nothing in retrospect.

Its gonna be a long winter here and '22 doesnt look real promising IMO.

pippoman

Tele-Holic
Silver Supporter
Boo! the Lab and I will be hanging out together until about 9:30pm, when my lovely wife will come home from work. We'll bake some potato skins, watch... something... and and midnight, toast forty-three New Years Eves together, kiss, and collapse into bed.

Bob
Congrats and happy anniversary, albeit belatedly. 43 years! I think y’all both found keepers.

soundchaser59

Friend of Leo's
Ad Free Member
Going to Gorats in Omaha for hand made chicken fried steak, chicken livers, and pan made cream gravy. We'll get a third order to take home. Then dark chocolate mochas all night, maybe a large shrimp cocktail made with tiger prawns.

dannyh

Friend of Leo's
I have a gig NYE….if I didn’t I d*** sure wouldn’t be going out. The wife will be home attempting to calm the dogs from the redneck fireworks extravaganza my neighbors will invariably be unleashing on the neighborhood. Yee haw….

Happy New Year all!

Old Plank

Friend of Leo's
Gold Supporter
NO!

Well maybe to walk the trash over to the shed.

OMG that is tomorrow night already?! My how time flies the week after Christmas!

TG

Doctor of Teleocity
Nope....haven't since I stopped gigging a few years back. Zero interest in being anywhere but at home.
Everything has been cancelled here anyway with the latest surge, so I couldn't go anywhere even if I wanted to.