Are you going out on New Years Eve?

gpw5150

Tele-Meister
At the beach, fossil hunting with the kids and dawg today, pizza at a local bar tonight and Jools Holland later (UK!). **yes it is cold and raining….!

New Years day = big, cold sea swim followed by hot chocolate and wrapped up in a dryrobe on the beach.

Cyberi4n

Tele-Holic
At the beach, fossil hunting with the kids and dawg today, pizza at a local bar tonight and Jools Holland later (UK!). **yes it is cold and raining….!

New Years day = big, cold sea swim followed by hot chocolate and wrapped up in a dryrobe on the beach.

sounds amazing!!

I’ll be in with family tonight. Long-since got over the need to be packed in a bar, paying over the odds for drinks, and having to wait 20mins for service at the bar. I have children too, so it’s nice to be able to share NYE with them.

pippoman

Tele-Holic
Silver Supporter
Tele players know what to do obviously. (This IS the Tele page, isn’t it?)
From Memphis, y’all be careful and wise out there! As Monk said, “it’s a jungle out there.”

uriah1

Telefied
Gold Supporter
27651139-0414-4B84-B87E-3C7A7E664408.jpeg

Phrygian77

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
We're playing tonight. Fortunately for me at least, it's just a few miles down the road from my house. It's been wet here and unseasonably warm. Thankfully the load-in area at the restaurant is covered.

msalama

Tele-Holic
Naaah. Too old for any of that. It's a nice wintry evening with 4 inches of snow here, so what we're gonna do when wifey comes from work is put on our wool socks, git a fire going and have a coupla beers just by ourselves.

unixfish

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
Very early dinner. Early movie. Back home before amateur hours on the roads.

We told both kids to be at your destination by 6 PM / 18:00. Stay there. Keep off the roads.

That Cal Webway

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
Fiance's mom's.

Probably won't stay any later than 10:00 or 10:30 when she usually goes to bed.

ping-ping-clicka

Poster Extraordinaire
I'm gonna' get some trader joe's froozen burritos, some Reeds extra ginger beer, snuggle up all cozy with myself .
A new blues song from ping ping. You can sing along, feel free to improvise as the spirit moves you
clap your hands and stomp your foot, or stand in one spot and wiggle around just a little, a little bit.

oh lord I hope
that the new year is happier than the last
cause a lot of people
got stuck out in the rain,
every kind that you can image
so please lord
may the new year
be better than the last ,
lots of folks drownin'
and there ain't a life preserver in sight

271042894_10219287885612722_2273533419261125802_n.jpg

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
I'm gonna' get some trader joe's froozen burritos, some Reeds extra ginger beer, snuggle up all cozy with myself .
A new blues song from ping ping. You can sing along, feel free to improvise as the spirit moves you
clap your hands and stomp your foot, or stand in one spot and wiggle around just a little, a little bit.

oh lord I hope
that the new year is happier than the last
cause a lot of people
got stuck out in the rain,
every kind that you can image
so please lord
may the new year
be better than the last ,
lots of folks drownin'
and there ain't a life preserver in sight

View attachment 935143

By my calculations, there has been an extreme mathematical mistake in keeping track of the number of years that have passed since we switched to the present system of numbering years on our Calanders. What this means is, that the accounting is so far in error, that tonight we will actually be celebrating the year:

2000!

I will leave you to decide just what that means.

Post is the OPINION of the poster alone, those utilizing poster's calculations concerning the new year do so at their own risk.