Apparently Chrisley DOESN'T know best

marshman

Poster Extraordinaire
I'd only ever seen commercials for that show and absolutely could not for the life of me imagine what about it could've been interesting enough to dedicate an entire half an hour to, much less multiple seasons of.

memorex

Poster Extraordinaire
Crisley's show is basically a modern recreation of the Ozzie and Harriet sitcom, but he's also a tax cheat and a fraud.

985plowboy

Poster Extraordinaire
I was curious enough to tune in for a few minutes on a couple separate occasions.
I couldn’t take any more than that.
To this moment I have absolutely no idea what it was about.

VWAmTele

Friend of Leo's
There is a large part of the population that thrive on the (fake) drama of other people's lives. All those 'Real Housewifes of...' shows are a good example. Then they have shows discussing these fake shows with more fake drama thrown in. People don't realize how expensive it is to shoot any TV show, every word and action has to be scripted - nothing real about them.

Flyboy

Tele-Afflicted
There is a large part of the population that thrive on the (fake) drama of other people's lives. All those 'Real Housewifes of...' shows are a good example. Then they have shows discussing these fake shows with more fake drama thrown in. People don't realize how expensive it is to shoot any TV show, every word and action has to be scripted - nothing real about them.
A few times I caught my estranged wife's bingeing on RHO...Putting a gang of women in a room with several bottles of pinot and watch them go looked real to me. If they were acting, they were very good at it.

Mjark

Doctor of Teleocity
Gold Supporter
I have no idea who they are. However if they're "reality" TV stars I'm glad to hear they're going to prison.

getbent

Telefied
Gold Supporter
no clue about them. but, we have some family members (by marriage) who sound like them. They have businesses in texas and oklahoma, but all of it was propped up by borrowing and investors etc... when it all collapsed one of the sons took the rap and did 3 years for embezzlement or something. Some of the investors stayed on the hook and it wiped them out...

quick money has a price!