Last summer a friend of mine’s folks moved from their home into a old folks apartment and they didn’t have room for an organ so i said i would take it. The friend plays guitar so i thought i’d make a amp out of it because he has never played a tube amp and it will stay in the family. I had gutted it earlier and ordered a 18 watt tmb kit from Mojotone and today i started placement, found that the chassis is too narrow for a traditional 18 watt build so i moved the input jack to the back and cut at least a 1/4 inch off both sides of the turret board using a table saw. the board will be over the tube sockets a little bit still but it should be serviceable. i set it up so the master volume is last because i plan on doing a post phase inverter master volume.