Anyone own a 10-foot-pole?

kingofdogs1950

Tele-Afflicted
Hum... I've got a really big cheater bar that has on more than one occasion been a life saver.
I've never measured it but it may be ten feet long.

King

Sparky2

Friend of Leo's
I do have a 10 foot pole.

It's made by Fiskars.

:)

11371141.jpg

LOSTVENTURE

Friend of Leo's
I have access to a surveyor's staff. It's a metered telescoping rod for measuring vertical distances. It actually goes up to 50 feet. I have only used it to measure some of the trees in my yard. Haven't actually touched anything with it.

Flaneur

Poster Extraordinaire
Yep. They sell them, hereabouts, with a little brush on one end, for scrubbing upstairs windows. Ideal, for folk who hate ladders, can't find someone to pay to do the job- and don't mind standing under a shower of breaking glass.....
I made a willow basket, which I attached to the other end of mine. Use it to gently bring apples down, from my fruit trees, in September. When it works, it's great. :rolleyes:;)

trev333

Telefied
Ad Free Member
I heard you can rent a 10' pole at a motel in Seattle, Washington, called the Edgewater Inn .

The Edgewater Inn is built out on a pier so that means that when you look out your window you don't see any dirt, it's got a bay or something out in your backyard.

Mudsharks ready for the taking right outside your window.....:D

trapdoor2

Friend of Leo's
I have one of those fiberglass sectional cane poles...something like 20ft. I tie a 10ft length of cassette tape to the end and use it as a breeze/thermal indicator when flying Free-Flight model airplanes.