Anyone know how to wire Coodercaster for mid-position w-out out of phase?

CX Hunter

TDPRI Member
Putting together a Coodercaster. If you watch the Waterslide videos, they apparently figured out a way to wire it up so that the mid-position on the switch doesn't throw half the string-through out-of-phase. I sent an inquiry about a week ago asking if they would share how they did it, but they couldn't bother to answer. I know Ry just uses bridge or neck, but it would be nice to be able to use both in tandem without adding a push-pull switch.

mkster

Tele-Afflicted
First if you buy new pickup from Lollar or Mojo and tell them to make them in phase . If you get a deal on used stuff and have to make out of phase work for you , first understand the problem , everything that is the same is canceled , only what is unlike that is left at the output. If you cancel part of the signal form on pickup with a capacitor it will lets the other pickup sound thru . So by choosing the cap value and if you cut highs or lows on one pickup can make the lost of volume disappear greatly while giving you a choice over the result.

I hope this will help if not to confusing ..

Marc

CX Hunter

TDPRI Member
I asked Lollar about this and what they offered was a wiring diagram for using a push-pull pot to be activated when using both pickups in tandem. Mojo unfortunately has turned off the links for even buying most of their pickups as they are so behind on orders. So Mojo wasn’t even an option. Que sera sera.