Guithartic

Tele-Holic
What band do you associate this with?
0F0A2C34-DCC3-43AD-9986-35A8216B2E28.jpeg

Fretting out

Doctor of Teleocity
Platinum Supporter
Renaissance fair?

I could see someone twirling them around behind Ritchie Blackmore as he plays a lute...

Wouldn’t surprise me

Billy3

Tele-Holic
Only 48, but people were always playing with those sticks at Grateful Dead shows in the camps and parking lots before and after shows. Some of those people were really good at flinging it all over the place. Especially cool when my mind was properly adjusted.

Peegoo

Doctor of Teleocity
Yes!

Sometimes I think you’re a cyborg or something

You’re just too good...hmmmm

I'm not really a human. I'm an electromechanical logic processor that has had no maintenance since 1973. My connection to the Web is a dial-up modem. Rust never sleeps, and getting old is not for wussies. Here's a selfie.

Peegoo-Selfie.jpg

ping-ping-clicka

Poster Extraordinaire
I'm not really a human. I'm an electromechanical logic processor that has had no maintenance since 1973. My connection to the Web is a dial-up modem. Rust never sleeps, and getting old is not for wussies. Here's a selfie.

Peegoo-Selfie.jpg

that's a great picture I love it! thanks now I gonna steal it and make it my own...thank you.

oh and and getting old is not for wussies. is so true.

ping-ping-clicka

Poster Extraordinaire
If you've ever lived in the UK and are familiar with the industry around Northumberland and Durham up until the late 1960s, you may know what the item in this pic is :cool:

unfortunately I did not have the pleasure of being working class when Margret Thatcher was in office I was here is the U.S. of A

Danjabellza

Friend of Leo's
I’m mid 30’s and I had a set of those when I was a kid. I liked them, got pretty good at them too if memory serves. As far as brand recognition goes, I’ve got nothing.

3fngrs

Poster Extraordinaire
What?

I'm 56, I remember Safety Dance, and I just watched the video as a refresher. Still lost.

Also, does anyone else think that Ivan could have played a great Joker?