Anyone here own or have tried a Lucky Dog?

985plowboy

Poster Extraordinaire
At first I thought y’all were talking about the late night hotdog street vendor push carts that were everywhere the crowds were down in New Orleans.
I will admit that way back when I’ve eaten a few of them for the very same reason that everybody eats them.
They need something to absorb all that liquor floating around in their stomach.
Rumor has it that those hotdogs actually have some small percentage of meat in them but no one has proven that yet.

drf64

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
I’ll bet @boris bubbanov has

upload_2021-12-15_17-44-35.jpeg

middy

Friend of Leo's
More like Ugly Dog. They look like guitars for guys into Affliction t-shirts and embroidered jean pockets.
Also, the headstocks are pretty close to trademark violation territory.

Midgetje94

Friend of Leo's
More like Ugly Dog. They look like guitars for guys into Affliction t-shirts and embroidered jean pockets.
Also, the headstocks are pretty close to trademark violation territory.

my dad likes to relate stuff like that to “the back pockets on Vin Diesel’s jeans”

muscmp

Friend of Leo's
At first I thought y’all were talking about the late night hotdog street vendor push carts that were everywhere the crowds were down in New Orleans.
I will admit that way back when I’ve eaten a few of them for the very same reason that everybody eats them.
They need something to absorb all that liquor floating around in their stomach.
Rumor has it that those hotdogs actually have some small percentage of meat in them but no one has proven that yet.

that's what i was referring to. a hot dog vendor. he wasn't a franchise but did a great biz for a while in a mini mall. too bad.

play music!

Tele-friend

Tele-Afflicted
Lucky dog? Never heard of.
Bad dog cafe... well that is a different story. I am a regular here ;):lol: