1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Anyone here have one of the "newer" Lovepedal Kalamazoo Gold pedals?

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by JUSS10, Dec 10, 2020.

1. JUSS10

JUSS10 Tele-Meister

So I've gone down a bit of a rabbit hole trying to figure out the history of the different versions of the lovepedal Kalamazoo. I know some folks aren't a fan of lovepedal but I have an original silver and I have a buddy with one of the newer kalamazoo black pedals. Trying to figure out whats different about the gold version. I cracked open the black version and all the values are on the PCB but the gain pot and op amp are different than what's on the PCB. I'm guessing in the later versions of the silver/gold/black (these have 4 of the same knobs and not two normal knobs and two trimmers like the early versions) they just changed a few components and the color of the case. Would love to see a gut shot of the gold version to see how it differs, if at all, or if its just gold paint instead of silver. Thanks!

[​IMG]

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.