Anyone here have any experience with the Schroeder tele bridge?

Discussion in 'Telecaster Discussion Forum' started by El Tele Lobo, Aug 8, 2019.

1. yellowbeard

yellowbeard Tele-Holic

The only thing I'm lacking is a pau ferro board, which I prefer rosewood anyway, and the S1 switch I would never use. My maple neck was almost shockingly pale 10 years ago has since taken on a really nice amber looking tint.

El Tele Lobo likes this.
  2. Ronkirn

Ronkirn Doctor of Teleocity Vendor Member

a bridge, any bridge, cannot guarantee you anything definitive other than it will NOT be the bridge it replaced…. This, despite the glowing dialogue used to describe it in the promotion information.

A bridge contributes sonically… it does “along side” everything else that is also contributing…. Some things just do not “get along” well with its “friends” and spend more time making a ruckus, and singing harmoniously.

Your guitar does not know or care if the bridge is a 17.00 original Fender, a 170.00 Boutique, or anything in between… all it “knows” is there’s been a change made… now I gotta make sound with that instead of what I had…’

So, you get a change, that change could be good, but it can be bad too.. for it to be one or the other, you havre to like our dislike it.. it can go either way… and $$$ spent is no guarantee of anything…

Rk

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.