anyone here buy the 7lb 2oz Broadcaster at Musicvilla this week?

Discussion in 'Telecaster Discussion Forum' started by darylcrisp, Mar 21, 2020.

1. darylcrisp

darylcrisp Tele-Meister

they didn't have it inhouse long, i saw the video maybe monday, talked with the boss and got a quote, reasonable and the video sounded pretty nice. i kept going back and forth for 2 days, didn't need it, not sure about the neck shape/radius fit for my hands, but i do like how these sound. but i resisted as i have a few other things that demand my $ use. Paul told me today it had sold in the last day or so.

if you got it, tell us all about it when you get it.

El Tele Lobo and gwjensen like this.
  2. gwjensen

gwjensen Friend of Leo's Platinum Supporter

not me... I’ve decided I want to play one in person and hope I like the finish, weight, feel, tone, etc.... if not, I have an AO 50s and Vintera 50s I’m quite happy with....

I came close to pulling the trigger on some light ones back when Sweetwater had a stock of them, but my GAS for these models has waned considerably since then...

My local shop is supposed to call me when get theirs, but it’ll have to really impresses me, and I’m just not interested in buying one online.... for now... :)

3. audiopablo

audiopablo Tele-Meister

I love those guys’ videos. They’re a breath of fresh air.

4. Fendereedo

Fendereedo Poster Extraordinaire

Not me, they look beautiful, but my money is being saved for a AO 60s in burgundy.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.